Home Education Session - Local History - Life since the 1950s
Chertsey Museum has a fantastic collection of costume, which you can see in our yearly changing exhibitions. But what about fashions further back? How did the stone age people dress? What did people wear in ancient greece? Can we step into the shoes of a medeival man quite literally? Explore these questions and more in this fun session.
£4.50 per child, 50p discount for friends of the museum.
Book online here, or phone or visit the museum
- 1m+ social distancing rules will apply.
- All adults and children ages 11+ will be required to wear masks. Children under the age of 11 are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry to the museum and during key points during the session.
- Suitable for 5-12 year olds. All children must be accompanied by an adult. No more than one adult per family group due to group size limitations.
- Adults must book a free ticket so that we can keep a track of total numbers.
- Doors open 15 mins before prompt starting time.
- Due to social distancing, we may need to reduce the number of attendees, or cancel bookings if minimum numbers are not met.
Our home education sessions offer all the benefits of our school service to those that educate at home. A variety of topics are offered throughout the year.
£4.50 per child (£4.00 for friends of the museum)
Booking required, accompanying adults should also book a free ticket. chertsey-museum.arttickets.org.uk