Baby to Pre-school visits to Chertsey Museum
If your toddler group would like a fun packed outing then come along to Chertsey Museum!
- Own toddler-safe room as your base with play mats, dressing up, books etc.
- Colouring in sheets ready for when your group arrives
- Nursery rhyme and song trail around the museum designed for under 5’s
- Dressing up, interactive drawers, flaps, and fun things to see and do throughout the museum
- Flat access to all floors with space to park buggies downstairs
- Simple craft activity in the Education Room
- Tea and coffee for the adults
- Squash and a biscuit for the children
- Baby changing facilities and microwave available for warming milk
To book a visit to Chertsey Museum with your group please call the Education Officer on 01932 575 374. The cost of £20 per group (max 16 adults with their children) is to cover the craft activities and refreshments. Advanced booking is essential. Chertsey Museum can accommodate visits outside of our normal opening hours to fit in with your group times.