Sessions for Home-educated Children
This session gives pupils the chance to look at different objects from the home, from cooking, lighting and heating and then a chance to handle them. It includes
- Object talk
- Object work
- Chance to explore the museum
10:00 to 12:00
£4.50 per child
How to book:
- Suitable for 5-12 year olds. All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child to be booked and paid for in advance - telephone the museum on 01932 565 764.
- Doors open 15 mins before prompt starting time
- There will be 45-60 mins break for lunch for the all-day sessions. Please bring a packed lunch which can be eaten in our education room.
- Space is at a premium in our education room, so please only bring your lunch and drink.