You have no items in your basket.
Loan Boxes Terms and Conditions
To borrow museum resources schools first have to join the membership scheme. If you book and collect a resource without being a member you are agreeing to become a member and your school will automatically be invoiced for the annual membership fee.
- Each school may borrow up to two loan boxes for one week at a time. If the box is available for a second week (when you come to collect it) we can extend the loan for a further week.
- Box loans are from 12:45pm on Saturday to 12:30pm on the Saturday of return.
- Loan boxes contain original artefacts and replicas, whereas resource boxes only contain replicas.
- Boxes must never be left unattended in a vehicle.
- Boxes are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Boxes can be collected and returned anytime during our opening hours, but please allow 15 minutes before closing.
- Boxes can be collected and returned outside of opening hours by appointment, please call us to confirm we will be available to see you.
- If you have any problems about delivery or collection please telephone the museum immediately.
- There is a £25 charge for late returns.