Sessions for Home-educated Children
Seaside Holidays in the Past
The sessions starts with our popular seaside talk using items from the museum collection. The children then spilt into groups for different activities:
- Punch and Judy role-play in theatre
- Dressing up and walking along the promenade
- Writing a postcard
- Studying seaside images
- Making a card Punch puppet.
14.00 to 16.00
£5.00 per child
How to book:
- Suitable for 5-12 year olds. All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child to be booked and paid for in advance - telephone the museum on 01932 565 764.
- Doors open 15 mins before prompt starting time
- There will be 45-60 mins break for lunch for the all-day sessions. Please bring a packed lunch which can be eaten in our education room.
- Space is at a premium in our education room, so please only bring your lunch and drink.