Sessions for Home-educated Children
Ancient Greek Day
This session is based on everyday life in Ancient Greece, involving an object based talk using replica Greek items to help us explore Ancient Greek life. The Museum is very lucky to have a collection of Ancient Greek pottery which is on permanent display in the Museum. It includes
- Whole group dressed in tunics (supplied by the museum)
- Object talk
- Object work
- Make a clay horse
- Make a theatre mask
- Pot design
- Museum Greek trail
- Make a Greek writing tablet
10:00 to 15:00
£10.00 per child
How to book:
- Suitable for 5-12 year olds. All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child to be booked and paid for in advance - telephone the museum on 01932 565 764.
- Doors open 15 mins before prompt starting time
- There will be 45-60 mins break for lunch for the all-day sessions. Please bring a packed lunch which can be eaten in our education room.
- Space is at a premium in our education room, so please only bring your lunch and drink.