Welcome to Chertsey Museum
The museum for the Borough of Runnymede!
We have fine collections, including:
- history of the Runnymede area
- local archaeology and history of Chertsey Abbey
- fine art, decorative art
- social history including many documents and photographs
- local clocks
- the nationally significant Olive Matthews Collection of dress and textiles
Discover more about the borough during the First World War
Z-fold Christmas Cards
- with festive sparkle!. We provide all the instruction and materials.
Join Charlie the Chimp for singing, stories and crafts Under 5s (must be booked in advance)
Get the app
Chertsey Museum has a smartphone app for iPhone and Android devices